Only for Italian athletes or resident on the Italian territory, is possible to subscribe “DayPass – Daily membership” to partecipate at triathlon race. DayPass is not the same of an annual federation membership, therefore athletes and society don’t establish any associative obligation.
IMPORTANT: Those who have not sent the appropriate documentation (Form and copy of the medical certificate) are not allowed to start on the day of the race!
This documentation must be sent by mail to email@example.com or, in extremis, presented on race day at the secretariat.
The medical certificate must be valid (not expired) issued by an Italian doctor and report as sport THE TRIATHLON!
Athletes who decides to subscribe “DayPass – Daily membership” must:
- Submit a medical certificate as an agonistic medical certificate, released in Italy, specific for TRIATHLON
- Pay € 20,00 for Senior and Master Cat. (both olympic and sprint distance) in addiction to registration fee.
- Fill in the DayPass form that is attached to the confirmation email that is sent at the end of the online entry. The DayPass form must be sent together with a copy of the Italian agonistic medical certificate, according to the procedure on line described.
Athletes who are not FITRI membership and partecipate to triathlon competition with the subscription of DayPass, about the results obtained:
- No score will not be recognized for the national rank and in any other national, international or regional ranking.
- Can’t get any national, international or regional title.
- No participation in any ranking. Athletes will be entered in a special separate ranking from the ranking of the FITRI’s membership athletes.
- Athletes will not receive any prize, refund or bonus of significant value, neither in money nor in goods.
Download DayPass Form